What it is: A fast-acting serum that evens skin tone and diminishes dark spots and skin discoloration.
Who it's for: Anyone who wants to impart overall radiance and luminosity to the skin.
What it does: Activated C, a potent next-generation active, rapidly penetrates skin to attract deep-set dark spots while preventing the formation of new discolorations for visibly more uniform skin tone and clarity; white birch extract, a sugar-derived ingredient, restores hydration and nutrients to the dermis and epidermis layers of the skin to increase skin elasticity levels and collagen production resulting in restored skin density, volume and thickness; and peony extract works synergistically with activated C to facilitate the reversal of discoloration for skin clarity.
- In as little as two weeks, 55% of women clinically demonstrated a significant reduction in dark-spot intensity.
- In four weeks, 69% of women clinically demonstrated a continued reduction in dark spots and 73% of women showed a significant reduction in acne scarring. Reduction in other skin discolorations was clinically evident among 69% of women.
- In eight weeks, 87% of women clinically demonstrated more uniform skin tone to deliver breakthrough clarity.
How to use: Cleanse skin thoroughly prior to application. Apply the serum over your entire face both day and night under your ideal moisturizer. During the day, protect with a UV defense.
- 1 oz.
- Silicone-free; paraben-free; colorant-free; optical diffuser-free.
- By Kiehl's Since 1851; made in the USA.
Aqua/Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg/Ppg/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Ppg-6-Decyltetradeceth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Salicylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil/Lavender Oil, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Citrus Tachibana/Citrus Aurantium Tachibana Peel Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract/Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract.