- A.D.F Hydrocolloid Dressing
- 7 mm x 10 Ea + 10 mm x 5 Ea + 12 mm x 9 Ea
- Acts as a protective cover
- Absorbs impurities and oil
- Cleanse the area to be treated.
- Remove the film and stick on the targeted area.
- As the patch turns white, replace with a new one.
Cellulose gum, styrene isoprene styrene block copolymer, polyisobutene, petroleum resin, polyurethane film, liquid paraffin, tetrakis methane.
- For external use only.
- Stop using and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep unused covers in the plastic pouch.
- Store in a cool place, avoid direct sunlight exposure.